Number plate advice

Jim881

Hi all,

So I am after some new number plates. I've got a standard on the front and import 330mm x 165mm on the rear at the moment. I am looking at going for the pressed metal ones and have found a few places that do the standard front but not the rear. Any suggestions where to shop?

Cheers Jim

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

jim i use ebay for my plates , recently got a square plate for the front 

16114779_10211967605805440_7203108504497988793_n.jpg

Cheers mate. Got mine from demon plates last time. Specifically after pressed this time round. Just struggling.

Some MOTers don't like pressed plates. Not sure on the legal side of things about them.

You can get road legal metal ones now. It's all down to the reflective paint needed on them or something.

• Like 2

what issues are you having ?

The pressed plate in that size.

A few years back there was only one place in the U.K. That done legal pressed plates, can't remember the name of it but is in Nailsea just outside of Bristol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll look into it mate, cheers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tomb said:

A few years back there was only one place in the U.K. That done legal pressed plates, can't remember the name of it but is in Nailsea just outside of Bristol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dubmeister. I've had a few sets off them for all my cars over the years. 

Edited by Cleario
  • Like 1

I've emailed both dubmiester and demon plates. So we shall see what they come back with. My last ones came from Demon plates but my rear has delaminated over the last 2 years. Another reason for pressed metal ones.

Hi Jim, I recently bought a pair from the link below. Really pleased with the quality. They come with double sided tape also. You'll see photos on my tread. I used fittings as I want my plates interchangeable for shows.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CARBON-Font-Car-Pair-Metal-Aluminium-Number-Plates-Pressed-Embossed-100-Legal-/252591501438?hash=item3acfa0707e:g:l9kAAOSw14xWGnT9

Hi Jim, I recently bought a pair from the link below. Really pleased with the quality. They come with double sided tape also. You'll see photos on my tread. I used fittings as I want my plates interchangeable for shows.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CARBON-Font-Car-Pair-Metal-Aluminium-Number-Plates-Pressed-Embossed-100-Legal-/252591501438?hash=item3acfa0707e:g:l9kAAOSw14xWGnT9

Hi Dave,
They love nice mate. I'll send them a pm and see if they can do a 330mm x 165mm for the rear too. Reason being I have the carbon surround. The carbon effect would go nicely.

7 minutes ago, Jim881 said:

Hi Dave,
They love nice mate. I'll send them a pm and see if they can do a 330mm x 165mm for the rear too. Reason being I have the carbon surround. The carbon effect would go nicely.

Any if you a bit more picky you can also ask them to leave off the postcode

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.