Worst/funniest/oddest car comments thread

Spaff

Thought it would be a laugh - I'm sure there's a thread about compliments on your cars, so what's the worst thing someone has said about yours?

I'll start with a good one from my mates the other night (after overtaking them):

"Jeremy and I decided that Stef's car looks like a shit batmobile at night"

I sort of agree....

• Like 1

in my Glanzlet earlier in the year at a Drag Day, it was lashing wet and i was up against a hondung shitvic type rust on the 1/8 mile track, lights went green and away we went spinning, i got the inital jump on him because i backed off for grip while he yust v-tec yo,ed away lmfao. was a very even race because of this and he only managed to put his back wheel level with my front over the line :lol:   came back to the paddock area and hes straight over, what size turbo you got, how many hp you running, he was energetic about it lmfao.    i just sat back, lit a smoke up and replied with, its running a massive 86.6 hp mate, not a turbo in sight lmfao.  open the bonnet mate i dont believe you,  err no, fuck off lol you got owned.            i also love to stalk folk who literaly push people along the road, i just sit back watching wait till they overtake then its "game on" to go after them and give them a taste of someone snapping at your rear end :nono:

14 hours ago, Cal670 said:

At a car meet last summer. "Is it you who own's the civic?"

id have chinned them lol 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, SKINY said:

ii also love to stalk folk who literaly push people along the road, i just sit back watching wait till they overtake then its "game on" to go after them and give them a taste of someone snapping at your rear end :nono:

I have occasionally done this..... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couple of the guys at work call my car the kinder egg car as it looks so tiny because she's so much lower than all the other boring cars in the car park.  Get many 'witty' comments about whether I ate the chocolate egg first before putting her together and did I read the instructions etc. 

46 minutes ago, LucyLou said:

Couple of the guys at work call my car the kinder egg car as it looks so tiny because she's so much lower than all the other boring cars in the car park.  Get many 'witty' comments about whether I ate the chocolate egg first before putting her together and did I read the instructions etc. 

Can I hazard a guess that these guys drive German cars?

14 minutes ago, LucyLou said:

They do, they really do lol  How did you guess?

Something about that sort of person that needs to make disparaging comments about another's property they always seem to drive Audi's or BMW's (and to a less degree, Merc's)

That isn't saying all Audi and BMW drivers are like this, just that this sort of person seems to be drawn to those cars.

• 3 weeks later...

A drunk guy in blackpool "your cars s**t!*

A guy walking past my drive "I bet that uses a lot of fuel why not get a diesel?"

One of my friends "Is it a 1.6?"

The compliments are funnier though;

A boy to his dad in a car park "look its the NEW toyota"

A boy to his mum in tesco car park "look its a ferrari"

Lots of kids "nice car" or "wow look at that car"

One of my friends whilst drunk "is this a lamborghini?"

Makes me wonder what all the other comments people have said that I haven't heard. The only time I hear them is when I have the window down driving slow or walking away from it while parking 

Negative one depending on your view of hairdressers lol. The classic "Hairdressers car" muttered as I drove by some young scally getting into a Civic, but apart from that nothing ever.

I get loads of compliments mainly saying how new  it looks. Also as someone else said, a few none car people seem to think it is a new model Toyota occasionally.

Had my first 'nice car' compliment on Friday at a petrol station, it was the first time I'd taken the car out with the new alloys I just got.

The guy said as I got out the car to fill up:

"Ahh nice car, love it! Where did you find one of these?"

We spoke for a minute or two while filling up and he ended the convo with:

"Shame about the wheels though, should of kept the originals"

• Like 2

Since hoping my 140 ive hsd quite a few comments . Looking likr a sports a xar . Especially little school kids. 

But seen hzd more people while its at my drive . Especially . The nurses and docs and parcel vsns.  Theyve been nice. Hopefully i zble to get more. Had to had took it to asda today to grt her cleanef today. But hoppegully i managed to get her a nice looks future lol

Edited by dean68

Havnt seen since being more people see my 140 on my drive. But i have only managed to give it a wash today. So it will get a little vlean at thsoe eastmids chance aswell. Hopefully. . Keeping nice comments to keep going. 

What really that tho is ive had mine for over 6 yrs. But my familly still really realise that so many celicas, are where thtey like đry near close to

Themselves. .

sorry my problems are harder to answer quedtions . I try to say people have more seen celicas since . All my nurses and doc. Still like my car even tho its not been cleaned even my funeral director. 

Hope i get a few months to enjoy some more comments. . Hopefully

Not makingsence sorry guys. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have had nice lambo and once nice Bugatti !!! 

but the one that got me was last year I was out in the faff , and 4 youths commented that I had a nice supra , I was in one of my bastard moods , so jammed on the brakes , reversed back , got out and reeducated the formentioned youths 

2 days later I was parked up and they walked past and they had a mate was with them , I heard him say  , is that a supra 

then his mate chirped up ' no that's a Toyota celica gt-4 , 2.0l turbo 4wd running about 300bhp' 

my work was done :) 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.