Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
BigSeed

GoPro Videos

Question

Recently got my hands on a GoPro 3+

Long story short, I lent my pal my JVC handycam about 4 yrs ago and never saw it again, borrowed his GoPro the other week as I no longer had a cam...he said I could keep it as he owed me one...RESULT!

Like a kid and Christmas I went and bought spare battery and suction car mount.

Also realised why he gave it me...there are two tiny, tiny chips on the lens, they catch the light at certain angles so no good for his wedding video business.

Good enough for me and a replacement lens is £50 so may invest in the near future.

Anyway, thought it would be good to have a thread of vids if anyone else has any? (Couldn't find a a similar thread, apologies if there is one)

Post below

One to start us off, 5.1 mile stretch...pub to pub

7c8c58afce29998df50466ac4e7f3e34.jpg

BLACK DOG RUN - EVENING

https://vimeo.com/180472439

Got another uploading, rear view, no music, will post up later.

Biggie.

Edited by BigSeed

7 answers to this question

There is a video forum in the club chat section. Ive got a few vids myself on youtube, most have been taken using my gopro.

• Like 2

There is a video forum in the club chat section. Ive got a few vids myself on youtube, most have been taken using my gopro.

Cool, I still can't find it! Do you happen to know the name of the thread or a link?

This is all I see in "Celica chat" (tapatalk)

8d709f206f21859d21efa4f5546e42d0.jpg

Thank you. Nice end to a lunch break. :thumbs:

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.

Found ...will subscribe

I've got plenty on my YouTube and in the Motorsport section of the forum.

Will check them out, thanks.

I've now started my own thread/log of my vids as there will be more, others welcome to post in there.

BigSeed's GoPro Videos (and anyone who cares to post )

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/180795-BigSeed%27s-GoPro-Videos-%28and-anyone-who-cares-to-post-%5Bemoji106%5D%29&share_tid=180795&share_fid=56865&share_type=t

Sign in to follow this