Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Gimba

What are these slot/clamps called that are on the front splitter? (PIC)

Question

Hello :)
I'm after these slot clamp things that go on our front splitters, But i just can not search them properly because I don't know the names of them, anyone got an idea or that actual answer, I need spares :)

post-34391-0-65163400-1470642398.png

8 answers to this question

literally splitter clips mate

I think I have a part number, bear with i will look

Part no: 90109-06003

best off asking Mr T for some as the only ones I can find online are in America, they are basically U Clamps, might be able to get something that works from somewhere else tho

Edited by Cravo

Can't you use these?

9e7b73ed99c41441812bc44088b87ccd.jpg

I replaced all my originals on my gen6

Search "u nut" on eBay loads of different ones.

Just ordered some off ebay for mine. Pack of 10 galvanised ones pretty cheap. Item number 271866861113

Yes they are Toyota p/n 90109-06003.

I got some of them a few months back, they're only about £3.00 as I recall. You have to source some nuts for them though, Toyota don't supply nuts with them for some god forsaken reason :huh:

We got some from Toyota recently. Only a few quid from memory. Surprised the bolts didn't come with nuts though!

Yes they are Toyota p/n 90109-06003.

I got some of them a few months back, they're only about £3.00 as I recall. You have to source some nuts for them though, Toyota don't supply nuts with them for some god forsaken reason :huh:

Man at Toyota tried to convince me they are self locking and don't need nuts!

Sign in to follow this