Gen 6 appreciation

BigSeed

Just been stopped by an oldish fella as I was climbing into my car...I could see him eyeing up the motor whilst I was in the local co-op.

He was walking from his new A5 as I got in, closed the door and looked up he was standing gesturing to open the door...

"Can I just say this is the nicest one I've ever seen, I love my modern classics"

Me - "Cheers mate, you've made my day!"

"Yes, really, really nice, I can tell you take good care of her" he smiled

I grinned, thanked him again and drove off like a Cheshire Cat!

Pic for fun

7e648e231df8310b6fca2d2d13dcf0da.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah I have been stopped too. Its a great feeling. I think that there is a growing trend now to 90s Classics which is great.

The guy explained how he had one from new as a company car and did over 120K in 4 years in his, before a sad demise vs a truck :-( he said it was one of the best cars he ever had.

Totally love mine, this third time round is a full keeper for me.

post-16752-0-25817000-1470399797_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice one Biggie :thumbs:

I was doing the tyre pressures on Sunday before driving to the ACE meet and the guy next in the queue said he didn't realise they still made "Those".

They stopped 10 years ago, I advised.

"Really?? I haven't seen a 10 year old car in that condition outside of a showroom!"

To be fair he was at the rear quarter and couldn't see the bloody stone chips......... :lol:

B)

• Like 1

Last convo I had was at the petrol station when I got asked about my supra.....

To be fair once he worked out it was a Celica had a really nice chat about it :)

Spotted this yesterday on the back of a Nissan note... dig-s made me think of you ha

19e2aa80fede1c4f4333f091ab7cb2dd.jpg

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.