Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Staveley4813

Aftermarket Steering Wheel

Question

Hi guys,

I've been thinking of getting an aftermarket steering wheel for my Gen 5. I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for one, I know I'll need a boss kit too so any advice with that would be great.

I've been looking at the cheap ones on eBay to get ideas, anyone know if they are any good?

9 answers to this question

I know its a diff gen but i got a cheap £20 ebay boss for mine and the quality is terrible but just about does the job. If i was to do it again i would buy the MOMO one to go with my wheel

• Like 1

I think its horses for courses and what you prefer, like anything I guess you get what you pay for, I'm running a momo jet, wasn't going to pay £200 for it though but one turned up on ebay for £48 and I then got a NRG quick release boss for £20 so there are bargains to be had if you're willing to wait. Dorris

Edited by Dorris
  • Like 1

temporary_16.jpg

I absolutely love my Mountney wheel which I've been using for well over a year now. Great quality and only £50-£60!

• Like 1

I've a lovely momo in my Glanzlet, it came in the GT4 discovered a few weeks back it's worth more than the car lol

• Like 2

I've a lovely momo in my Glanzlet, it came in the GT4 discovered a few weeks back it's worth more than the car lol

Like fifty quid Stevie? lol!

• Like 2

I fitted a Kode deep dish on mine but bear in mind its an mot fail if you have tampered or removed the airbag, regardless of if the light goes out or not ;)

yep the dude said he should have filed it last year but forgot about the new regs ..said he knows i will just bang the Kode back on so if i just bring my airbag n wheel with me next year he will turn a blind eye

Sign in to follow this