Engine bay

Tomb

Can anyone tell me what is covering the top grill on the near side of the facelift engine bay, it looks like foam sound proofing but covers the same side as the air box? Directly Infront of the air box but appears to block not filter air flow.

Thanks In advance for any responses.

Can anyone tell me what is covering the top grill on the near side of the facelift engine bay, it looks like foam sound proofing but covers the same side as the air box? Directly Infront of the air box but appears to block not filter air flow.

Thanks In advance for any responses.

It's foam mate, I know because that's what I poked my trd badge into lol

• Like 1

Don't it have a slot cut in it the same as the grill opening on the facelift to direct the air flow direct to the rad. with out it the air would just turbulate inside the cone of the bumper :shrug: My theory anyway.

• Like 1

I am wondering what is going on now, it is not on either of yours, will try and get a photo before a streamline it

Don't it have a slot cut in it the same as the grill opening on the facelift to direct the air flow direct to the rad. with out it the air would just turbulate inside the cone of the bumper :shrug: My theory anyway.

I agree but mine doesn't have a slot, the top grill directly in front of the standard air box has solid foam in front, of well it will have very soon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.