Did anyone see this car?

I would change the alloys, I know i am going to get flamed for this but I dont like those Enkei's at all they look too small for the car.

I think it's the tyres - the white text & the fact they're huge 245s make the wheels look small

I think it's the tyres - the white text & the fact they're huge 245s make the wheels look small

Maybe dude, however, I am in the minority in that I have never been a fan of the RPF1 :sofa:

I would change the alloys, I know i am going to get flamed for this but I dont like those Enkei's at all they look too small for the car.

To be fair. The post says he took the alloys off his old pontiac. Tyre size probably looked quite good on that

I agree it doesn't suit a gen 7 though

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Hah, yea I did mate, they were on it when I bought it but they were 18's so got away with it somewhat. I wouldnt have picked them but i actually liked them as the spokes came up to the rim not the inside of the rim like the enkei

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.