Killed the gen 7

Unfortunately our gen 7 is no more. Had an accident and wrote her off. Myself and Reaper are perfectly fine which is more than can be said for the Black Beast. Just glad we still have the Gen 6 even tho shes not running yet. Even the coppers were impressed by my driving skills and even more impressed when she started back up and drove ok.

Reaper has pics. Overtook a car, they sped up to hold me out, had enough room to pull back in till the merc slammed on his brakes. To avoid rear ending him i swung back out lost the back end and fishtailed down the road. Avoided 6 cars and hit a barrier.Gives Reaper an incentive to get on with my gen 6. Gen 7 has already been provisionally sold to another celica fanatic whos gonna be using the engine, gearbox etc for his 140. She still runs but has no radiator and all the lenso alloys are straight. It was an adrenalin rush i can tell you.

These were taken straight after the accident. Have pulled the front bumper off now but next time we are at my mates where the car is at the mo will get more pics lol

post-47666-0-98930000-1466333207_thumb.jpegpost-47666-0-71350900-1466333230_thumb.jpegpost-47666-0-24259300-1466333254_thumb.jpegpost-47666-0-32899000-1466333276_thumb.jpeg

Could probably dub in some Japanese school girl squealing in the background.

I can see you're desparate to make a video of this escapade! If naenae posts enough pics, I'm sure you could bring something to life!

Glad you are both OK. It will have to be the Gen 6 for Prescott next year now :) . I know you had hoped to get it here two years running, third time lucky...

Glad no one was hurt, shame about the car.. the Mercedes driver should have stopped like anyone else to check for fatalities and emergency assistance so he's a prat for leaving! :angry:

Edited by Storm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.