Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Craden

Electronic cables from engine

Question

Hey everyone! So I'm still in the process of fitting my undercar leds. All going great so far until now when I'm ready to fit the front strip. I must be blind but does anyone know the best way of running the cable which is coming from my front bumber thru to the center consol?

2 answers to this question

Easiest is through the cabin filter - but there is a grommet driver's side down low you can reach if you have no regard for the skin on your knuckles, the muscles in your lower back, or the ears of your neighbours.

**Edit - you can also go through the steering column opening if you're of a mind - easier perhaps but maybe a wee bit close to the manifold.

Edited by Ambermile

Cheers! Having a good look earlier I have found a cable which comes through a gromit on the passenger side footwell under the carpet and into the center consol. Think it will be a matter of trial and error lol

Sign in to follow this