Wheel Refurb help.

Just popped into a very good wheel refurb place we sent all our cars from work too to get a cost of refurbishing my wedssports.

£95 a wheel. That's just under £400 for a refurb without the decals, Little more than I had expected, but I know they'll come back looking like new.

Normally I'd just do this myself without a second thought but my wedssports are very heavily corroded so I need to try and sort that, and stop it returning?

How do I go about getting rid of the corrosion for good?

I've got no worries about refurbing them myself normally, I can paint well and have all the kit I need just never had to deal with the corrosion like this before, typical jdm wheels really. The best way I see is to get them chemical stripped which they do.

I asked for the wedssport bronze the colour the sa70's come in. No problem they said.

They are extremely good at what they do, the cars in work have all finishes done and they look like new, the only way I can tell they've had a refurb at times is because there too glossy.

If I wasn't getting married in a few months I'd have them done with flat out.

• Like 1

was thinking rays bronze (I have debated it in some thread somewhere!) didn't realise wedssports had a bronze colouring, now I may need to think about stealing that idea from you :)

Both very similar colours from what my eyes show haha. I've spoken to a mate of mine who does vynl stickers for a living. He's happy to match the original decals for literally a few quid,

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.