Any creative ideas for covering these 3 holes in dashboard?

I have removed these gauges:

D47C9D69-1416-409A-A907-F4A1D1608849_zps

And have three holes, I really cba with buying and fitting and new dash. Anyone got any clever ideas to make the holes a bit less obvious / something better than a black bit of vinyl to cover over it?

Obtain a small piece of dashboard material from ams,

preferably same year, model, colour of trim just large enough to cover all three holes,

shape it into a lozenge shaped cover to go over all three holes...

Not perfect but will look like another hatch, like the airbag cover.

• Like 1

Any oblong plaque would work e.g stainless/carbon fibre

Or if you want to go nuts an equalizer screen for your radio would look cool I reckon.

Trying to blend it back to original won't work I don't think, try to make a feature of it or make it look like an OEM fit item

Any oblong plaque would work e.g stainless/carbon fibre

Or if you want to go nuts an equalizer screen for your radio would look cool I reckon.

Trying to blend it back to original won't work I don't think, try to make a feature of it or make it look like an OEM fit item

Interesting idea, I might see if I can find any metal plating or something. Wrap in in carbon fibre or something.

dashboard change isnt as hard as you think, there is an easy way that involves leaving the loom on the back of the dash - which means it takes around an hour to take out - did one bout 20 mins a few weeks ago, will PM you

I'm gunna go with 'strange' lol

What about cutting from the first along to the 3Rd along the top and bottom to make like one big oblong which you could maybe get a piece of acrylic heated to the same contour and just get a nice 'celica' vinyl made up be Mook? :/ it really was a **** of a place to just whack 3 dials in eh. Mental

• Like 1

Uh hey... If it's pure comic value we're resorting to then surely the only solution is a "Whack a Mole" type set up! Pressure plate in the passenger seat so the moment you plant your arse it's GAME ON!

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.