Gen 7's internationally

Currently in NY, USA for the next week, and so far since I got here on Saturday - Seems to be a fair few Gen 7's knocking about. Unfortunately No other previous generations but it's a nice sign to see. Hours spent on the road driving I have seen more over here than in the U.K...

Take care guys!

• Like 1

Went to NY just before Xmas 2015,great time.If you get the chance to do the helicopter ride down by the waterside,I highly recommend it.Didnt see anything much Celica wise out there at all,TBH.

Thanks Sherv, Will be going to NY centre at some point hopefully so can get a look at it. Is that the one near Governors island region ? I'm stopping in Bluepoint in the suburbs so that might be why theres a few more of them perhaps ? Think I need to start getting pics to prove it :D

Although, lots of Corvettes and Z06's which are just breathtaking...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Spaff - I was after a C-One hood scoop but no such look. My brother lives over there though so if anyone ever needs any small parts he can send them over as a gift.

I was pretty ashamed at the celi's to be honest - Every one I come across was in poor condition, with body parts missing from them and truly neglected paint jobs.

There was 1 Gen 7 GT (U.S variant of the celicas) in chilli red which drove past the house every day which was in good condition

Seen a Gen 4 in a matt black that look so tired, and all plastics had yellowed. Such a shame.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.