requesting info from Toyota

99GT

Just wondering, has anyone ever contacted toyota to request things like manufacture date, build sheet, details of factory fitted options etc? Had anything useful back? Had to pay an administration fee?

It's general, but im talking from a gen6 point of view personally.

I'm fine with drafting a letter etc, but wondered if anyone has already tried it

ta

I have, and they were very helpful, but did take a while

Had to go to Toyota UK who went to Toyota Europe, who went to Toyota Japan. Took about 3 months from first contacted them. Ill look up the email contact I have, as that alone took a month to get.

Ive PM'ed you the contact details, there was no fee, very helpful, but limited information available. Most I already new, some was helpful

They were very helpful with me as well. Gave me my build date etc off my import and also sent me a letter stating that my car was built to meet Japanese Emissions which meant it didn't meet UK emissions so I can get a Cat free test legally!

• Like 1

They also wrote to me ( in 1995) to tell me my late registered Carina 11 Exec was exempt from a cat test after I had issues with the mot man, it was a 1992 car, but on a K plate, very helpful at the time and seems as if they still are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.