Replacement Backbox Fitment

Lewisek

Hi guys, I want replace my back box as it has developed a hole in the side of the big rear box. The underside of my car isn't rusty but the exhaust seems to have perished.

Will this part be a direct replacement for my stock T Sport rear section. I don't know if it's designed for a 140 or a 190 or if there is a difference in exhaust for the two engine variants?

http://beta.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Toyota_Celica_1.8_2004/p/car-parts/exhausts/car-body-parts-and-car-exhaust/exhaust-parts/?705821441&1&3f5ef11d969ea525dfd36ffd674dcc67fefc153c&000536

I got a quote from infinity to make a super quiet system and that was £370 minimum.

I don't like noisy exhausts and didn't really wants risk splashing more than £370 for it to be louder than stock.

Any help greatly appreciated

have you considered a japspeed back box from ebay with a bung , they were the ones i was going to go for until i got mine fully fitted from infinity , and i hear that infinity dont fit backboxes for £180 with lifetime guarantee like what i got no more , which is a shame but as you say your looking around the £350-370 mark for a full system , a mate of mine whos in his 60s owns a celica tsport and he recently got a full system and a sports cat for about £600 from infinity as Mr taylor was down there also at the same time :) but the japspeed were only something like £150-160 and a nice exhaust note would finish your GT off nicely:)

Edited by celica1977

Looking at the price and picture of the ECP one it's for a 140 so wont fit a 190, similar make for the 190 is expensive with genuine Toyota ones seriously expensive.

Edited by david924s

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.