STOLEN WHITE CS/RC

SKINY

No, they were never recovered - weighed in for scrap probabl. There was a widebody celica supra, Lancia montecarlo spyder, 2 fulvia 1600 HF, a sunbeam talbot Alpine, and a bmw 2002 tii - plus all my heavy workshop equipment, shotblasters, folders, an english wheel, and welding/cutting tools. It was a bad day !

OMG...how tragic...had a couple of Fulvias' myself in the past...a really good driver's car.

Neil

No, they were never recovered - weighed in for scrap probabl. There was a widebody celica supra, Lancia montecarlo spyder, 2 fulvia 1600 HF, a sunbeam talbot Alpine, and a bmw 2002 tii - plus all my heavy workshop equipment, shotblasters, folders, an english wheel, and welding/cutting tools. It was a bad day !

That's beyond devastating...!! :o :o

• Like 1

I moved to a new unit a few years ago and got knocked off. stole everything that wasn't bolted down.

luckily for me they flogged it all to someone i knew in the scrap trade and I got nearly everything back. I had no idea I had been robbed though until I got a phonecall offering me a bunch of celica parts

Just to clarify the point I was making about the wheels - the front passenger wheel looks like an advan rc2 or similar, it 's the more complete rear wheel that I meant was the same as the original pictures, and probably both on the other side - after all, who has 5 aftermarket wheels ? Get a puncture and it's either an odd, but similar wheel - or a spacesaver and 30 mph.

. Fk me - that's all I can say

for all those conspiracy peeps, wheels and all parts as per initial pic and spec... was it an inside job?.....if I get any more details will let you know....really hope it wasn't

although i brought it up I hope for once my gutt is wrong

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.