STOLEN WHITE CS/RC

SKINY

Things like this makes me thankful that I decided to put a cobra alarm system on my car, might even putting a tracker on it aswell

I hope his insurance pays out otherwise that will be another kick in the teeth, I hope who ever did it gets run over by a gen 5 celica

as this is very sad. I would just like to play devils advocate, its not uncommon up here for someone's car to be found burnt out as an insurance job :(

I only mention this as I have seen the car for sale recently

• Like 1

as this is very sad. I would just like to play devils advocate, its not uncommon up here for someone's car to be found burnt out as an insurance job :(

I'm curious where you saw it for sale - I'm normally on the ball with ads for the CS and RC cars, I didn't see it anywhere

I'm curious where you saw it for sale - I'm normally on the ball with ads for the CS and RC cars, I didn't see it anywhere

pretty sure it was on facebook itself some time in the last 6 months. don't worry I miss things for sale sometimes too :P

This happened to me a few years back ....just bought a BMW 320 - mainly as me and the Mrs just had our little girl and needed a bigger car. Had the car 10 days and it was stolen from Glasgow Green Football park, a day before my birthday.

Guy had been waiting to see what teams arrived and in what cars, he found out the name of my football team, and went to the changing rooms and said he needed in to get his shin pads.....went through loads of peoples pockets, took phones, money and my car key.

I got an update to stay they had found someone in possession of my key, only for the following day to receive a call to say they found the car torched in Shettleston....Said they had found who stole the car - it wasn't the guy found with the key. Three attempts were made to take it to court, he never showed for any of them and I had wasted three days off work, Ironically I have got a citation for another court date in February....three and a half years after it happened, I see it being a farce again.

I won't even go into the hassle I had with the insurance company as well as Arnold Clark who tried to back out of their Gap Insurance Policy they sold me.

Edited by Jamie_B

Ironically I have got a citation for another court date in February....three and a half years after it happened, I see it being a farce again.

fingers crossed its an end to it.

I have had cars stolen before mostly recovered myself and only 1 car has vanished of the face of the earth. its not nice to wake up in the morning and your pride and joy is gone :(

fingers crossed its an end to it.

I have had cars stolen before mostly recovered myself and only 1 car has vanished of the face of the earth. its not nice to wake up in the morning and your pride and joy is gone :(

Nah it is not mate eh, that feeling when walking back after the game had finished and noticing straight away my car was not where I left it is something I would hope to never experience again - as some have said before - truly are some scummy people out there in this world.

Lets just say his FB profile doesn't do him self any favours and from what I can see he had the car since Nov 13 but either way its a travesty. Dorris

Guest Ambermile

Lets just say his FB profile doesn't do him self any favours and from what I can see he had the car since Nov 13 but either way its a travesty. Dorris

It does have mismatched wheels in the burnt out pic. Just saying...

post-39140-0-08123400-1451485861_thumb.jpg

No, they were never recovered - weighed in for scrap probabl. There was a widebody celica supra, Lancia montecarlo spyder, 2 fulvia 1600 HF, a sunbeam talbot Alpine, and a bmw 2002 tii - plus all my heavy workshop equipment, shotblasters, folders, an english wheel, and welding/cutting tools. It was a bad day !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.