help!

Rob ewan

Thank u fellas!!!

Mk Autos take delivery of my car on Friday morning. No hassle no fuss just "yeh I'll sort it U'll get it back last day in January. I went through everything I needed and everything wasn't a problem. I must thank Chris for the recommendation. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Never againville haha. !!!!

Rob ewan

Thank u fellas!!!

Mk Autos take delivery of my car on Friday morning. No hassle no fuss just "yeh I'll sort it U'll get it back last day in January. I went through everything I needed and everything wasn't a problem. I must thank Chris for the recommendation. There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Never againville haha. !!!!

Rob ewan

Martin and scott are top blokes. Taken a few of my cars there and its just over and hours drive for me.

They'll look after you

Epic day today for the celica.

Turned up at a local garage this morning to finish of small jobs before heading for Blackburn.

Arrived at mk autos in heavy rain.

To be greeted by Martin.to put it simply run through the jobs and I'll get my car back on the 29th Jan. Booom simple!!!

Ecu.exhaust.fullpolybush set.new wiring.full set of tyres. And much much more.

Again no problem attitude.

Thanks to everyone who recommended mk autos.

Rob

and now you can have 2 christmas,es :xmas_cool: you should start a thread in the gen5 section and show us all about it, photobucket is the easyest way i find to upload pictures, dead easy too.

Haha. It's my birthday Xmas day. So I'll take it as a birthday present.

Yeh I will send some photos wen I get it back from mks.

Can't wait to get out testing at 3 sisters track.

It's seams years ago wen I moved it from underneath a tree were it sat for 8 years. Covered in sap and leaves.

Hi all.

Got a txt from mk autos today.

All the ecu components have been ordered for my car. I believe it's a link g4+ fury with all the sensors and wiring.

Can't wait to try out the flat shift antilag system.

As am new to the celica seen in do appreciate the help from everyone.

Kind regards

Rob

Ya can't wait for launch control stuff.

Few cans and celica rally vids is the business.

Mk autos r fitting some dial thing on the dashboard which I can turn up and down the boost.

I already have a boost controller but apparently it's different to that?

Can't wait to go to see my car on the dyno on the 28th Jan.

All these goodies on a non - forged engine, I can see upset looming.

Martin is (as I know you are sir) a GT4 expert so I'm sure he will give the right advice to ensure the setup is safe.

When you go to his place there is everything from bog stock through to hugely modded (including martins own which was specced to show posers in R8s what fast really is :-))

Ya can't wait for launch control stuff.

Few cans and celica rally vids is the business.

Mk autos r fitting some dial thing on the dashboard which I can turn up and down the boost.

I already have a boost controller but apparently it's different to that?

Can't wait to go to see my car on the dyno on the 28th Jan.

What's your target bhp wise ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.