good-garage-guide.honestjohn.co.uk/mot/toyota/celica

Came across this on Honest John

Selected the Celica section as this is a Celica forum, but you can drill down and see what the good and bad point are for cars when it comes to the MOT

http://good-garage-guide.honestjohn.co.uk/mot/toyota/celica

Edited by guynecologist

BB due next week.

I an NOT tempting fate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

im sure BB will be fine mate , mine went through last month with no advisories :)

sometimes i think its gonna fail .. yep its gonna fail and then ding its passed lol

Edited by celica1977

my gen 6 has just failed on excessive play on suspension arm(s): tester said 2 arms but mines an ssIII with the super strut suspension I took it back to the guy I used to use before I moved to darkest hampshire and he reckons only one arm

expensive tho

I just looked at that site and got up the details for my other car which is a Rover 600. It said exactly the same thing - most failures on lights/electrical and then on suspension. On the R600 owners forum, the number one risk of MoT fail is always regarded as the handbrake. As yet, my Gen7 has never failed. As suggested above, that data might tell you more about owners than cars.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.