Well I'm back in the Celica fold already.....bought this!

JonSam50

IHrkADB.pngc4PzSwQ.png9fUb05u.pngcIigl5d.png

Woooo! Completely stock. 112k miles. Full service history even comes with receipt from when the first owner bought it in 1992!

Few niggles to sort out but where the fun in a niggle free car I ask you?!?

Got the rest of the week off so bonding time and cleaning time. There is a thread in the gen 5 section where someone took everything apart and cleaned it as it has over 20 years of grime....will do similar.

Yay!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If I wasn't scared by old car bill syndrome it would be one of the few cars I would chop BB in for. As it is for a weekender.............. hmmmm

IMHO opinion why boost a gen 7 when you can buy one of these for half the cost????

Lovely car, my favourite colour after white - it's actually nicer than white, but white is the colour of the tte cars, so it's more desireable.

Teal has always been considered the rarest colour for a CS, but loads of them have recently surfaced on the internet.

Yes there are far more Teal cars around than people give credit for. When I last counted on the Carlos Sainz Register website, there were 21 UK Teals I seem to remember. I also know of a few that are not listed on there too, as indeed are a few other members.

I really like the colour Teal too - might have one one day as a stable mate for my grey :D

interesting history with this car when you check its history , on the mot site . the vehicle was just tested to give it 12 months ticket , but it has no mot on it back to 2007 as the site shows all old mots back to then. the current seller obviously bought it with no mot 2 years and the dvla confirms it was sorned, from 2014 with no ticket on it. Hope the history gave a clear picture when it was bought.

The cs's are popping up everywhere, there was a grey one like mrs r's on a k plate in swindon with big wheels on ebay, for £2600 , was this the car that needed welding on ebay from perth and sold for 2k. said it needed welding and there was quite a bit of rust underneath and no mot , but outside looked really good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.