Dyno sheet

Heepsy92

Good result all in, probably pretty close to what it had from factory. I assume it's been kept well serviced in order to keep it that way?

Seeing torques measured in Ft-lb really highlights how feeble the 2zz-ge is, 140 ft-lb is just about enough for a 3/4" diameter bolt! :giveup:

That is pretty good mate, where abouts did you get it done? I want to see what mine puts out.

Haltech in Bonnybridge, the guys are brand new highly recommend them

Good result all in, probably pretty close to what it had from factory. I assume it's been kept well serviced in order to keep it that way?

Seeing torques measured in Ft-lb really highlights how feeble the 2zz-ge is, 140 ft-lb is just about enough for a 3/4" diameter bolt! :giveup:

Ever since I've owned it I change the oil every 5k miles and keep on top of maintenance the best I can. Im really happy with the result I was expecting a lot lower

Proof that a car doesn't necessarily lose power with age, just as long as it's kept well serviced.

Haha, I know it's not about torque at all with these engines, but it does put it into perspective when you the figures.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.