Do you ever just "go out for a drive"?

Cal670

Not to get to anywhere, or to get something or for any reason really. Just get in your car and go for a drive for fun and pleasure. :) One of my very favorite things to do, and it can help take things off your mind for a bit if you just enjoy driving as much as I do. Can't beat it when it's sunny, plus there's an empty country road. Who else takes their Celica for a spin when the mood just takes them? :)

• Like 1

I used to when I was younger at night just go for a nice drive down some back roads with some music on. Just enjoying the ride really not hooning it or thrashing just leisurely. Don't do it as much these days but it catches you unaware sometimes when you're driving somewhere and realise how much you just love driving.

I don't often go out just for a drive - but I quite often extend a journey for another purpose, just for the pleasure of driving.

My trip home from work takes me from junction 2 on the M5 to junction 3 - but if I keep going to junction 4 or 5, there's a great cross-country drive back.

I do occasionally like to take the car out on a lovely day and see where I end up. I just love driving my Celica for the fun of it! Usually keep a look out for a nice spot as a photo opportunity, or make a mental note to go back when there's more time or a dramatic sky.

Taking your car out gives a tremendous feel-good factor :D

• Like 2

Yup! Usually sunny evenings along one of the coast roads................ B)

If it's daytime I stop off for an ice cream at Labrador bay car park and look out at T' sea.

Should do that next week and update photos :)

post-40822-0-92756500-1444985587_thumb.jpg

any excuse for a drive. normally put petrol in the tank on a Sunday and pick a direction and see where i end up and if im bored during the week go for a drive around the city looking for some nice cars. was just told the other day in work that there is a ice cream shop in john o groats, so one weekend soon i will be heading north for an ice cream haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.