Rear brake caliper gen7

curbs

Hi i wonder if anyone could point in the right direction, i need a new rear caliper for my 2001gen7 Ive had alook on Ebay they want £69 for a new one, i dont know if thats cheap.

Thanks in advance

Ian

If you need a new caliper, rather than a service kit, they're cheaper here..

http://brakeparts.co.uk/#!/shop/TOYOTA/CELICA/01-/CELICA%20ZZT231%201.8%20VVTI%20FWD%20-%20190BHP/Rear%20-%20Brake%20Calipers%20and%20Wheel%20cylinders

If they don't come with new bleed nipples, order a couple of them too.

Edited by Kev 16v

used brakeparts.co (ebay) for a rebuild kit for the rear calliper on the T-sport,dead simple to do as you get the full kit including piston,clips and new seals,cost about £30.would definitely buy this kit when the other side goes as took less than an hour to do

Euro Car Parts have Pagid -

'remanufactured' rear callipers for 2001 Gen 7 for £89.40

plus a £30 trade-in exchange allowance for your old calliper which brings the price down to £59.40

* They need the exchange unit to be in serviceable condition - without the linkages broken

When i exchanged mine earlier this year they came with new nipples, slider kit & rubbers, all i had to buy was new brake pads.

You have a local ECP in Colchester:

Unit 19A & B, The Westside Centre,

London Road
Stanway
Essex
CO3 8PH
Edited by Crazy Cat Lady

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.