Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
geraintthomas

What wheels are these?

Question

20 answers to this question

A little bit. Still can't find what these are :(

Forgestar CF10's are the closest match i can find, but that bend in the spokes isn't as aggressive as the photo.

Well there are R8 replicas that looney had on his once. They looked great.

Edited by Cravo

Hang on. The ones in the photo look like 18" alloys. McLarens wouldn't be that small. Must be some sort of replicas?

Lol you must have posted that the exact same time as I posted this. I'm thinking the same thing, can't find them anywhere though. Ah well!

Edited by geraintthomas

It could be a very good photoshop? The rear brakes look quite large for a celica to me!

I was thinking the same, something about the super slick, shiny glow everything has that just doesn't quite seem real.

It has a copyright to s tuning group so they could be worth a Google ;-)

It is a great looking celica though!

Nah that's no photoshop by the look of it - you can get rear brake conversions! And it is america, they piss money away on their cars :)

18" sounds like it could be right. Super cars aren't very big that's for sure.

Such nice wheels!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by JonSam50

Yup photoshopped, those are a set of 20" McLaren Superlight 'Stealth' rims which are an option fitted to MP4-12C and spider. Pretty sure you'll struggle to find a set, eBay has genuine ones with 19" fronts and 20" rears for around £6-7k if you're feeling flush and really want to ruin the looks and handling of your car lol.

We've already figured out that they're from a McLaren :P but we've said it could be replicas. The roof's a bad cut out agreed, but that's not to say the wheels are photoshopped on. If it is it's a very good photoshop.

We've already figured out that they're from a McLaren :P but we've said it could be replicas. The roof's a bad cut out agreed, but that's not to say the wheels are photoshopped on. If it is it's a very good photoshop.

I believe they might be photoshopped but not a very good job if they are, the 12C uses a 20" 11J wheel at the back, and I think a 305 tyre, They just don't look that big on the photo. If they are skinnier and smaller replicas I agree they look awesome!

Edit: Sorry I didn't see Munky's post, practically explained everything I did but better!

Edited by Mason2808

They are just a replica set of 18"s, not seen that mould before myself but easily achievable. Would have to be running quite low offset to get that shape of concavity though

Edited by Mitch Atheis

Personally, and this is a bold statement (and it's just my personal opinion), they're the best wheels I've seen on a celica. They're beautiful!

• Like 1

Personally, and this is a bold statement (and it's just my personal opinion), they're the best wheels I've seen on a celica. They're beautiful!

Take my like. Looks good with the blue imo

Sign in to follow this