JDM rear light loom on UK Celica

Just wondering if I plug a JDM rear light loom into my UK Celica, will it work?

I am after the JDM light look, the twin tail light look.

I dont really care if the rear fog dont work as I have plans for that later, but just initially need to know if the twin tail light will work with plug and play.

Yes. It works - plug and play. I have it although i am quite happy with my basic common cluster. I am just trying to find a clever way to install an F1 / new Mini style fog lamp flush with the bumper.

• Like 1

Yes. It works - plug and play. I have it although i am quite happy with my basic common cluster. I am just trying to find a clever way to install an F1 / new Mini style fog lamp flush with the bumper.

what you mean by common cluster?

Is yours a UK Celica with a JDM rear loom?

Think it should work :think: ,it may put the fog light sign on the dash on :shrug: .its been a long time since i did mine but i changed a uk cluster using diodes and kept the fogs as well :thumbs:

theres no diffrence in the looms or buldholders, ive had both deside each other. gen5 is the same. my jdm has had the inner "brake"lights disconnected by cutting the wire :angry: i have 4 rear tails and only 3 brakes instead of 5. its the signal that they get sent from the sender unit

theres no diffrence in the looms or buldholders, ive had both deside each other. gen5 is the same. my jdm has had the inner "brake"lights disconnected by cutting the wire :angry: i have 4 rear tails and only 3 brakes instead of 5. its the signal that they get sent from the sender unit

I was after the 4 tails lights more than anything, I can live with 3 brake lights. The loom has already had the fog light conversion done to it. So should just plug and play and wire the fog live in to the wire that's been added for the fog.

I might reconnect the cut brake wire so that I have 4 brake lights as well as the 4 tail lights and then convert my 3rd high level brake light on the boot as the rear fog and put 21w bulb in there, don't this to my old GT4 and worked fine.

Edited by wintersun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.