Thinking of selling the T sport, how much?

Hi there,

Hopefully this is the right section to post this in :rolleyes:

After some debate I'm thinking about defecting to a SAAB 9-3 Aero.

I just want to have a little feeler to see if anyone is interested in buying my 2003 T Sport and some advice as to how much I should sell it for.

Its just coming up on 115000 Miles.

Its got a mostly complete service history.

Had 4 previous owners.

Good things:

Its in good condition, clean inside and out.

Drivers well, no problems with Lift engaging, has worked flawlessly.

Has EBC redstuff and Mtec grooved disks fitted to the front wheels.

Just had a new backbox exhaust fitted.

It has a Pioneer DAB stereo fitted.

Comes with a set of Winter tyres (Nankang SV2)

Bad things

Secondary air injection systems throws a CEL light occasionally.

When aircon is on the radiator fan makes a rattling noise, although air con still works (Can only be heard outside of the car). It's done this since I bought it, but I never got to the bottom of it. I'd imagine its a bearing going on the fan.

I've had this car for almost 2 years now and its been fantastic fun. I am after something more suited to motorway cruising and with more passenger space now though, hence the SAAB turbo (and I want to appease my strange desire to own a SAAB).

I'm thinking around £2200?

I'm in Caterham, Surrey area.

Thanks!

That's exactly how much my was listed for, got it much cheaper due to chipped bonnet, and front brake discs on the go.

Looking at my paintwork after wash, in the sun i want to cry - shouldn't really buy this one.

put it up for 2500 and go from there.

Retail: £2,865

The valuations quoted are prices you should aim to pay for a used car, not the advertised price. You should adjust your valuation to allow for extras that were not standard specification.

Private Good: £2,225

Private Average: £1,815

Private Poor: £1,465

Part Exchange: £1,995

Trade: £1,854

From wisebuyer guide assuming 03 plate. On the basis I was looking at 03s 2 years ago with 80k for 2500. I would say anything over 2k a

bonus really, unless outstanding.

Nice choice on replacement too. I was looking for the HOT variant but couldn't find a hatch back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.