Gen 6 gt4 wheels

soul45

Always thought that the std wheels on the gen6 gt4 looked shite...I have a set wasting away in my unit....untill today...I saw a gen6 gt with them on...but coated white without caps and red nuts....looked really good....didn't take a pic as I didn't want to look a div....re-thinking those old wheels now

Have white three spokes as temp wheels no centre caps, Initially didn't like them but grown to like them :) like idea of red wheel nuts, didn't knowncould get flat seat red ones!

The chipped white look ;) badly need spacers

8D135A09-0A14-4FEA-99DB-C6E09C7E75FE.jpg

Edited by digs

Theyll probably go up in value the three spokes because as you rightly say theyre light and a lot of them have been mullered on track cars over the years so a good straight set are worth keeping hold of I reckon

I seen a silver GT4 with toyota 3 spoke wheels finished in gunmetal a few weeks back and it confirmed it in my mind.

There was a turquoise green GT4 replica some time back on the club and he had 3 spoke Rays fitted which looked awesome, I think the gen 6 can pull 3 spokes off well.

Anybody remember the vauxhall cav slab wheels? I had them fitted on my mk3 astra and loved the look of them; almost want a set on the offchance I get a 4 stud vx at some point.

Have white three spokes as temp wheels no centre caps, Initially didn't like them but grown to like them :) like idea of red wheel nuts, didn't knowncould get flat seat red ones!

The chipped white look ;) badly need spacers

8D135A09-0A14-4FEA-99DB-C6E09C7E75FE.jpg

May have been red caps ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.