anyone know this car

razor2812

Hmmmmm

Good. Has had it a couple of years as his P&J & spent a bit on proper parts, sensible price. Service history. Decent ebay rating on the face of it. Wheels quite nice and the old set thrown in.

Bad, service history only half as often as it should unless additional oil changes, leak, not 12 month mot. Have wheels got crap tyres that often come with new wheels? The leak and wiper motor.

If I was looking at up to a grand and it ran sweet with no smoke on start and in lift I probably would. Obviously needs some cosmetics to lip. Don't they all?

Come on Driffielders step up!

This was the first celica I went to see, I was put off by the service history and the fact it had a oil leak which I could not locate, Rear wiper doesnt work but that didnt bother me, it appeared quite noicy and was a rattling near the menifold which when questioned about the owner said a machanic had some difficultly fitting some exhaust parts. They was also a crack on the front lip and rust on the rear drivers side arch which conserned me the most as it had been attempted to be repaired but rust had come back.

Machinically it seems to run fine, lift engauged as it should, may need a new clutch soon as the biting point seemed far to high.

Other things that put me off it is the fact it was a 190 and I'm not a huge fan of thunder gray.

for what its worth and what you have to spend to get it decent you might as well look elsewhere and spend that bit more on the car as I did in the end got a Storm Blue (Pretty much black) 05 facelift T-Sport

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.