multi fit wheels

Knighty

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on multi fitment wheels? I've never really been a fan but a set of wheels has caught my eye that only come in multi fit so I'm quite tempted to overlook it.

Does anyone else think it detracts from the look of the wheel? Or am I just being pedantic?

Single fit are always going to be nicer, but if you like the wheel then go for it.

Mine aren't multifit but are double drilled for some reason, (weight saving maybe??) I quickly stopped noticing.

Danny makes a very valid point too!

Good answers guys! Surprised to learn that Johnny's volks are multifit..

Danny does make a valid point that I'd never thought of. The fitment is for 5x100 and 5x114 which I believe to be Subaru and Nissan fitment.

I am definitely swayed I think, 5x100 is proving to be quite the rare fitment in the right sizes! I think a 17x8 wheel with ET35 should fit without rubbing as well which would be a bonus.

Thanks guys!

I'm on 17x8 et34 and don't have any rubbing with 13mm spacers

As for multi fit personally I don't like the look, but that's just me. I have a set of Wedssport rs5-ss which seem to be pretty rare in just 5x100

Good to know mate, thankyou for the info! Is there plenty of clearance from the suspension strut?

I understand what you're saying, I've never been a fan, but I am extremely tempted with these.

Mine are multi hole but unsure if multi fit as the main holes for my studs are slightly bigger than rest

And it does state 5x100 et35 on the rims

Possibly weight saving? A great looking wheel none the less!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.