Tsport centre caps.

cipprio

So are they just like the plastic caps I have after removing the ali disc.

Yes except completely different :giveup:

They are like the flat ali disc, except plastic and not flat :lol:

If these give up the ghost ill have to look at some of his.

Sorry old bean but I believe his machine broke. Subsequently he found new work and doesn't do them any more.

:(

Edited by daytona

well you think how long the ones have been on our wheels since manufacture im sure so if these last another 5 years it will be a bonus and they transform the look even with the standard alloys ..

ive spoke to mook about mine and ive already sorted a colour scheme for mine :)

• Like 1

Yes except completely different :giveup:

They are like the flat ali disc, except plastic and not flat :lol:

Sorry old bean but I believe his machine broke. Subsequently he found new work and doesn't do them any more.

:(

o well thanks for that, hopefully mine will last a few years now. :rolleyes:

This might help. This is what I used to stick the caps back on to the plastic cap..applied a nice blob in the centre and round the edge. It fills the gap around the ali cap so hopefully no wet etc can get behind to corrode it again.

26de3b5daf4ece06b2c307e95584cce5.jpg

B and q £5.50

Edited by cipprio

so it is best to remove the aly cover first in your opinion , im not planning to do this atm as im waiting or some other stuff but it will all be done or japfest

I personally reckon it's easier. Also I had a lot of dirt and corrosion behind the cap.

Got lots to do before japfest, front splitter and skirts to be fitted .

Edited by cipprio

always the way mate , last year i had my engine plastics which really wasnt properly ready till a few weeks after japfest as they looked more brown than the red a month after (amazing what time does on paint hehe) , and i was supposed to have a exhaust fitted but didnt manage to get it done wheras now its all coming together over a few years ...may not have any serious big mods apart from the exhaust but as toyota said built by toyota improved by me , my engine bay took hours to do and my meshed bumper looks different .

always the way mate , last year i had my engine plastics which really wasnt properly ready till a few weeks after japfest as they looked more brown than the red a month after (amazing what time does on paint hehe) , and i was supposed to have a exhaust fitted but didnt manage to get it done wheras now its all coming together over a few years ...may not have any serious big mods apart from the exhaust but as toyota said built by toyota improved by me , my engine bay took hours to do and my meshed bumper looks different .

Took today of to do my brake calipers but all its done is rain. At least I got my caps done,one less thing to do. Here's the finished product, really pleased with the result and mooks graphics are spot on.c38fd9fef57a2e4e8f8b121f626e519a.jpg
  • Like 4

Took today of to do my brake calipers but all its done is rain. At least I got my caps done,one less thing to do. Here's the finished product, really pleased with the result and mooks graphics are spot on.c38fd9fef57a2e4e8f8b121f626e519a.jpg

Looking good :thumbs:

It's amazing what a nice looking centre cap does for the wheels. I was looking at an old picture of my wheels yesterday and they really did look dreadful with the scratched up caps and kerbed alloys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.