Who is the average Celica Owner?

DannyScene

Lots of HR/finance office people :lol:

I'm another one to add to that list, 28 years old and I work in the Fire Service - Finance Officer (Payroll mainly) I have always worked in Finance but more HR and Payroll over the last 5 years.

Had the Celica just over 7 years and still love it! Honestly can't see me parting with it for a long time despite thinking about it for practical reasons several times. We now have a 08 plate Civic 2.2 diesel for practical reasons so I can keep the Celica still :lol: Always been into cars since I was a tot, I had the city/road carpet in my bedroom and had a Ferrari bed :lol: When I passed my test at 17 it was all Max Power and the modding just grew from that.

I mainly see middle aged bald men driving filthy not very well looked after gen 6's and mainly middle aged ladies driving gen 7's - probably retired and just pootling around the shops :lol:

Lots of HR/finance office people :lol:

I'm another one to add to that list, 28 years old and I work in the Fire Service - Finance Officer (Payroll mainly) I have always worked in Finance but more HR and Payroll over the last 5 years.

Had the Celica just over 7 years and still love it! Honestly can't see me parting with it for a long time despite thinking about it for practical reasons several times. We now have a 08 plate Civic 2.2 diesel for practical reasons so I can keep the Celica still :lol: Always been into cars since I was a tot, I had the city/road carpet in my bedroom and had a Ferrari bed :lol: When I passed my test at 17 it was all Max Power and the modding just grew from that.

I mainly see middle aged bald men driving filthy not very well looked after gen 6's and mainly middle aged ladies driving gen 7's - probably retired and just pootling around the shops :lol:

I'm not that Bald!!! :rolleyes:

As a middle aged bald man driving an often filthy but well looked after gen 5, I'm not sure I fully appreciate this comment.

You forgot to add fat, by the way: as in middle aged, fat, bald men etc.

• Like 2

This thread is a goto for me everytime I think I'm 30something now and need to grow up...the av age here make me realise it's still ok ;)

I'm another female gen 7 owner but not a hairdresser :P Work as an account manager for business customers at a comms company. Not blonde (atm anyway) Always loved cars since I was little and the love just keeps getting more whilst strangely my bank balance gets less? ;)

Always loved cars since I was little and the love just keeps getting more whilst strangely my bank balance gets less? ;)

:laugh2: ...always the sign of a true petrolhead.!! :thumbs: ..and I'm about twice your age and still haven't grown up...you ask my wife. :rolleyes:

Neil

Sometimes even women have moments of regression - I'm going to have a session learning how to do donuts and drifting later on this year :D . Spur of the moment thing!! I was actually booking my hubby on one as a fun thing to try and somehow ended up booking for two :lol:

• Like 1

Amazed by the huge range of folk driving these splendid machines!

I'm 65 and about to retire after 48 years' hard labour in a paying-out government department. My real love was the smart Roadster but having owned a couple I realised they were fatally flawed - naff gearbox and water leaks - at my age I didn't want the anxiety of anticipating big repair jobs. I wanted something vaguely exotic but bulletproof reliable. Enter the Celica - and I found an 06-plated motor with just 12,000 miles on the clock. I wanted a daily driver too that sat outside on the drive - my real exotic drive in the garage being an inherited Morgan Plus 4...

Edited by Aetius
  • Like 1

Amazed by the huge range of folk driving these splendid machines!

I'm 65 and about to retire after 48 years' hard labour in a paying-out government department. My real love was the smart Roadster but having owned a couple I realised they were fatally flawed - naff gearbox and water leaks - at my age I didn't want the anxiety of anticipating big repair jobs. I wanted something vaguely exotic but bulletproof reliable. Enter the Celica - and I found an 06-plated motor with just 12,000 miles on the clock. I wanted a daily driver too that sat outside on the drive - my real exotic drive in the garage being an inherited Morgan Plus 4...

Good decision about the Smart Roadster methinks.!...and a good decision about the Celica.. :thumbs:

The Morgan Plus 4 is on another level altogether..a truly iconic car.!

Neil.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.