names for your celica

Akuma77

OK here you go Baz read the comments on the links as to the meaning of the verse
http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858525304/

search teo torriatte

heres one of the better comments...............

General CommentAlthough it more than an year since, thanks for the translation llewlyn! :)

But even more interesting, I also received another translation to my e-mail back then which varies somewhat from yours.

I'll copy it here:

Brandi Schaefer
to me
3/19/05
The translation for Teo torriatte konomama iko is

Teo Torriatte konomama iko
Let us cling together as the years go by

Teo: hand/hands [doesn't distinguish between number]
Torriatte: hold
konomama: as it is
iko: go

Aisuruhito yo
Oh my love, my love

Aisuruhito: to a loved one
yo: dear

Shizukana yoi ni
In the quiet of the night

Shizukana: silent
yoi: night/dusk
ni: in/at

Hikario tomoshi
Let our candle always burn

Hikario: light/lamp
tomoshi: turn on; conected with fire [very poetic expresion]

Itoshiki oshieo idaki
Let us never lose the lessons we have learned

Itoshiki: lovely
oshieo: a word from God/instructions/something given by a respected or highly educated person or persons [a very religion word]
idaki: keep/have

Don't say I do nothing for you Baz!!!
How about

Search Results

storm blue
English---------------

Japanese
ストームブルー
Sutōmuburū

Edited by daytona
  • Like 1

My car was just Celica backnin the day. Had an MR2 before that was just refered to as the two!

Then whilst doing my graphics, she was just big black jap islands and some black text on a white car. Amy said it looked like a cow and called it moo. It stuck, I hated it. Now she wouldn't be anything else.

Amys car didn't have a name. Until we hooked up following her car in convoys the plate ML51 WLX so reading it's Milsy wilks. Or Milsy for short.

As yet. Nothing has sprung to mind for the Evo. It's just called the Evo. So original.

I never go out the way to name a car. The name will find the car.

I did lots of looking up on Japanese names when we got the kittens.

Suki and Keiko were what we went with. Love those little balls of fur!

But keikos full pedigree show name is much longer.

Misty Mogwai katsumi hoshiko tora

It all means something. The first two are from the breeder. The rest I named her.

Hoshi was te mother. Hoshiko is child of hoshi

Can't remember the rest off the top of my head.

• Like 1

yeah i know what you mean matt thats why if im going to choose something its gotta have a meaning , its ok calling it something like ayako (just used this one as a example ) and that means flower .......

but flower isnt gonna go well the the celica lol , so thats why i want something thats like japanese and that has a meaning against my car

ive been looking on here .... http://www.behindthename.com/names/usage/japanese

Edited by celica1977

Amy bought me the plate for my 30th birthday. So yeah it's got moo in it. But also a sneaky 30 in there. And GRR as I like tigers and have two tattoo's of them and she calls me tiggy. So moo GRR was the plate! Haha

• Like 1

yeah i know what you mean matt thats why if im going to choose something its gotta have a meaning , its ok calling it something like ayako (just used this one as a example ) and that means flower .......

but flower isnt gonna go well the the celica lol , so thats why i want something thats like japanese and that has a meaning against my car

shiny rocker cover

English---------------

光沢のあるロッカーカバー

Kōtakunoaru rokkākabā

Happy now? :shrug:

• Like 1

I did lots of looking up on Japanese names when we got the kittens.

Suki and Keiko were what we went with. Love those little balls of fur!

my big 14 year old staffy bitch is called Suki mate, one of her pups was bought by a lovely Japanese couple that were taking it back to Japan with them :) they told us that Suki in Japanese means love but i never looked it up

My girlfriend has named my car UMA because they are the last 3 letters on the reg

I don't really see the point in naming a car as I'd never say 'lets take UMA' and I'm very unlikely to have to wonder the streets shouting for it to come home like a missing cat

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.