Car Covers any recomendations.

Fujifilm

It looks like summer is over :( I need to cover the vert for winter as I have no garage, can anyone recommend one that they have used and liked. Been searching internet and the reviews on some are not good, the more expensive ones seem to get worse reviews.

I use Halfords Deluxe size Large and no problems for the last few years. Make sure the car is clean and throw a cotton sheet over it first, cover on top. This stops any light scuffing caused by wind movement of cover :)

Forgive me for the question

I can see the advantages for a car cover, however can they cause moisture to build ie corrosion?

Mines multi layer the outer being water proof and breathable through all layers so moisture shouldn't get trapped

Any cover is not the perfect solution,but you get what you pay for;ithe ideal solution is for a car to be in a temperature controlled environment ie ina temp controlled garage with a soft breathable dust cover.

Its natural that some moisture will be present due to the physics of temperature with a car thats outside,the point of a proper cover is that it remains waterproof,but allows the environment created moisture to be 'wicked' away from the body of the car once the temperature starts to rise ,a cover that is not genuinely breathable keeps moisture onto the body of the car therefore the risk of of corrosion is present

• Like 1

Thanks all for responses, I love the look of the ones in pics, I have two reasons for cover, I live near a wood and it ends up covered in damp leaves, second reason next doors cat thinks convertible hood is ideal for sharpening its claws. :(

Have tried all sorts to keep it off, pepper, moth balls, cat scarers. Not tried a 12 bore yet :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.