Practical Classics.......Bazz's Celica blows them away!

BrianGT

Just picked up this month's PC with the coupe review.

They give Bazz's Celica a great write up and the pic they used makes it look almost current and not dated. They loved it.

It came second only to the Corrado which I think is truly credit worthy.

Well done Bazza, I bet you are chuffed to bits! :)

• Like 1

OMG ,

Crazy as I didn't even know myself, maybe I will get my copy soon, hahahahahaha,

The corrado was bloody nice and not a daily driver like mine so I'm pretty chuffed, can't wait to see the article and get the DVD with all the on track footage ;-)

Regards

Baz

Ps, thanks for all the nice comments ;-)

• Like 1

Well still waiting for main pics disc but here is part of the article , was a great write up for the Gen6 celica.

60ff7649415f145cc397e4e386d3a5fe_zps0709

BTW I know it has no chain, the magazine added that snippet of lies.......lol

Regards

Baz

Edited by Bazzagt4
  • Like 1

I saw one copy in the newsagents this morning, so bought it. Great photo and good write-up.

You can see the Celica Club in the rear quarter window and they even give the web address for the club at the end of the article! Hopefully we'll see some extra visitors and members as a result.

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words.

I even had Celica-club added to the bottom of my numberplate aswell ;-) not that you can see it with the pics used, I hope to get the photographer s disc later this week with all the lovely hi res pics on ;-)

Regards

Baz

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.