It's a great Car... and other non-negative stuff!

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been done but I thought I'd put it out there...

I read a recent post by Skatz and it got me thinking it might be time we had a place to tell those stories of genuine feel good moments of owning your Celica (of all generations) Comment made by the public that's put a mahoosive smile on your face. moments of sheer driving pleasure that sort of thing... I'd love to hear more stories like Skatz's post and I'm sure others would too. (I'll not link that post here cos he may want to post it himself.)

Of course this is not a one a day kinda thread if you have plenty of them please share them all! Only rules to this are the stories have to be about your Celica and inter generational sniping is not allowed.

I'll get the ball rolling...

A few weeks back before my car was in the beat up state it's in now, I was parked on my local Sainsbury's car park (other supermarkets are available), I'd just pulled up as I heard they had a promo on beer for the WC. 3 boxes for £10 is not to be sniffed at!

Anyway, it's a hot day, windows are down and just as I start to put them up, this rather lovely looking lady bends down and pops her head at window height and the following conversations ensues:

Lady: "Nice car pal, I like these"

Me (rather bashfully) "Thanks, glad you like it"

after a 5 minute conversation purley about the car she ending with...

Lady: "Bet it's a bit of a babe magnet isn't it"

Me (going 50 shades of red) "er... obviously it is, yes" - smooth I know lol

She then smiled rather cheekily and walked away. Anyway, I go into said supermarket, buy my beers and walk back to the car. As I'm walking back I notice something on my windscreen and at this point I'm going mad in my head thinking it's a parking ticket. As I get closer to the car I notice it's a bit of paper folded up under my wiper... it read "Call me 07xxxxxxxxx - Bridget"

Of course I'm a married man, I have not called and I have safely disposed of said paper away from prying eyes. Did I bin it? No, No, No... it's now a trophy safely nestled around page 20 of my favorite rag mag! A place the wife will never look :D

The Celica now aka 'Babe Magnet' pulled me a woman! - Get In!!

• Like 10

Nice one, Closest i've had to that was when i finished work and saw a lass i know sitting outside looking a bit upset. Went over to talk to her and after a while offered her a lift home - was 11.30pm. She declined before asking what i was driving. I pointed over to my car and she turned round and said that she had been looking out for who owned it. She then decided to change her mind about that lift :)

P.S. She was and still is in a relationship and i was just being a gent that night ;)

I need to get my self up to Burnley, they obviously have lower standards so I may be in with a shot :P

LOL...As an Ex Yorkie...I'd be careful about crossing them Pennines.!..there be dragons.!!! :wacko:

Neil

Me too. :(

The only reason my passenger seat carries an interesting aroma is that's where I put my fish and chips! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: ...I can only hope that a ride with Bridgett wouldn't provide a similar aroma.! :wacko: (I'll get me coat)

Neil

I'm obviously doing something wrong lol.

Seat slung back, Bling hanging off of each arm, baseball cap - on backwards, end each sentence with "innit bruv" and get to Colne... you'll be sorted :D

Dunno though - she was quite a classy burd! really well dressed, tanned, no visible tattoos, lazy eyes and/or webbed feet, she had a rather sexy looking summer dress on and really white teeth. Kinda girl I bet when she farts it smells like Chanel!

...and she was called Bridgett!

Edited by Funky

Seat slung back, Bling hanging off of each arm, baseball cap - on backwards, end each sentence with "innit bruv" and get to Colne... you'll be sorted :D

Dunno though - she was quite a classy burd! really well dressed, tanned, no visible tattoos, lazy eyes and/or webbed feet, she had a rather sexy looking summer dress on and really white teeth. Kinda girl I bet when she farts it smells like Chanel!

LOL...I'm beginning to really like Bridgett.! :)

Neil

Meat and two veg between her legs... but don't worry, operation is booked in!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.