window tinting :)

Bobo

hello :D

does anyone on here happen to do window tinting professionally? or know of someone or a good company?! pleease :)

i have given up trying to do my boot and dragon queens also needs doing professionally because me and dad did it! lol! we did a good job its just she wants it perfect! hehe!!

please help meee!!

Bobo :D

ps sorry if its in the wrong place :D

Window tinting is one of those 'easy' wanky jobs

Read instructions , apply film , sorted

No ! Read instructions , do everything it says , lay down back seats so you have room to tint the rear hatch ,realise you need to get into boot to fit tint , end up with the tinting film stuck to you head like in the aliens films :)

Only time I tinted my windows and it looked good was when I was 18 I tinted the whole rear windows of my mini with hammerite !!! Looked brilliant on the out side , but a tad dark on the inside :D

• Like 3

Window tinting is one of those 'easy' wanky jobs

Read instructions , apply film , sorted

No ! Read instructions , do everything it says , lay down back seats so you have room to tint the rear hatch ,realise you need to get into boot to fit tint , end up with the tinting film stuck to you head like in the aliens films :)

Only time I tinted my windows and it looked good was when I was 18 I tinted the whole rear windows of my mini with hammerite !!! Looked brilliant on the out side , but a tad dark on the inside :D

Haha this would have looked good on mine if I hadnt stuck it to itself lol! Then I looked like the woman in black coz it flopped on my head! Haha turns out my tint film wasn't wide enough either! The side Windows don't look too bad but I can't afford silly money to get them done. I've been quoted 90 and 100 from two different companies :/ Im just getting impatient coz I want everything I can do finished before jae :)

years back i took all the side windows out of a micra to do them, small back ones were a gift cause they were near enough flat but the front i had to do in 2 pieces with the curve of the glass :angry: it looked real well, but i still knew it wasnt right :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.