Celica Club UK Messages

Website Downtime Notice

Click here for more information

Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
teegt4

centre bore size on all celicas

Question

Hi there. I've had a look around including the knowledge base but haven't found a definate answer. A while back I bought some spacers for my st205 gt4. Unfortunately that car has gone but would the spacers fit the gen 7 celica. The spacers are 10mm with a pcd of 5x100 . Is the centre bore the same on the gen 6 st205 gt4 as the gen 7? Ive found a chart which list the celica 90-99 and 99 on all with a bore of 54.1 . Is the st205 also 54.1? I know the pcd and stud pattern match.

Thanks for any help.

5 answers to this question

Wheels are interchangeable between all the gens so i think the bore must be the same. I have gen 5 gt4 and gen 6, the 6 has some wheels on it from the gen 5 at the mo..the other 2 wheels on the gen 6 came from a gen 7 (my good alloys are in for repair)

Edited by arizona
  • Like 1

Thanks arizona. I thought they would be. It seems toyota stuck to 5x100 pcd and a bore of 54.1 from 1990 right until the last of the celicas.

i had my 5 rims on my 01 avensis d4d wagon before B):lol:

Yep my spare Oz wheels got borrowed for ex fellas Avensis, ended up with a 7am angry visit to his house though armed with a jack and a breaker bar to repossess them in the end ;)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this