Bloody tree fell on the car!

I wood log it with insurance in case you find more damage later and need to call on the services of a reputable bodyshop for treetment. I'd have thought a big ol' tree falling on the car wood chip more than the paint. Did it not leaf any permanent marks? Yew've been so lucky. Your neighbour willow yew now so it's oakay.

• Like 5

Yew beautie

I wood log it with insurance in case you find more damage later and need to call on the services of a reputable bodyshop for treetment. I'd have thought a big ol' tree falling on the car wood chip more than the paint. Did it not leaf any permanent marks? Yew've been so lucky. Your neighbour willow yew now so it's oakay.

Reading those replies made me soil my trunks in laughter!

If it was any other car, it would've been a pancake.

Edited by COBRO

Neighbour is an 85 year old Victor Meldrew type. To give him his due he came round with his bow saw so we could cut it up and move it. He was also happy for me to get a quote for repair. He has been arse in the past and a younger me would have got a full quote for a buff/respray, but I've mellowed in my old age so told him to forget about it once I realised I could buff out the marks.

Admit it ant, you thought about kicking his ass but then wondered if he was an 85 year ex royal marine and it would have been hard to admit a 85 year old smashed your car and kicked your ass :-)

P.s is that the most Bush you had in the back of your car for a while !?!?!

Edited by ScottChester

Admit it ant, you thought about kicking his ass but then wondered if he was an 85 year ex royal marine and it would have been hard to admit a 85 year old smashed your car and kicked your ass :-)

P.s is that the most Bush you had in the back of your car for a while !?!?!

Hahahahaha that is ace :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.