where to get a custom exhaust

mattyjones

Hi there I'm after getting a new system for my tsport because I'm getting a rattle from the baffles can anybody recommend somewhere in the Manchester area that will do a good job of making me one up

Thanks

Edited by mattyjones

this is the only forum that recommend powerflow! on all other forums i been on people slate them poor quaity and build and in tests you lost bhp....

in my own experience on a lotus proton i lost alittle power and it fell aprt in a year and it didn,t sound to good either....

this is the only forum that recommend powerflow! on all other forums i been on people slate them poor quaity and build and in tests you lost bhp....

in my own experience on a lotus proton i lost alittle power and it fell aprt in a year and it didn,t sound to good either....

The car or the Exhaust ? ;) ...... or both :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just got a powerflow cat back system, and I have to say so far I'm extremely impressed, got a lovely tone to it

I had a powerflow system on an old car which wasn't as good, found out it was just the guy who made it up wasn't very good

Powerflow parts are good, you have just got to make sure you get the right guy who puts them together good

Plus unlimited warranty (as long as you still own the car, next owner won't have the warranty) is a show in confidence

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.