posting celica bits :)

Bobo

hermes and paisley - Ive never had a problem and I send may 5-15 parcel with them a week - what problems have you had.

Most of the time problems are down to sending parts that are not appropriately packed - or sending items that are easily prone to damage and too hard to securely pack - dont send doors, bonnets, tailgates - wings are a maybe if you can pack properly

hermes and paisley - Ive never had a problem and I send may 5-15 parcel with them a week - what problems have you had.

Most of the time problems are down to sending parts that are not appropriately packed - or sending items that are easily prone to damage and too hard to securely pack - dont send doors, bonnets, tailgates - wings are a maybe if you can pack properly

Paisley kick the carp out of parcels and hermes were good until they lost our parcel for ages and were complete turds about it.

Paisley kick the carp out of parcels

if its a big item - make sure its packed properly - all couriers throw parcels around

also - every courier loses parcels - yodel./collect+ seem too loose more than most - not had hermes loose one in the last 6+ months

APC 'lost' a few of ours... we now black wrap everything so it doesn't have DELL logos on, and use TNT/UPS.

We tend to just send via Parcels2Go as its low volume so we can't get an account.

The Parcel2Go option that doesn't have a brand is UPS in our experience.

UPS by one of their drop off points (corner shops usually) represent good value.

TNT seams not to break stuff , I am sure rtp use them and had a cf bonnet , and fg lip delivered , and also I had a gen 5 door delivered by them , the door was wrapped but the seller left the window up and didn't wrap it , and it still got here in one piece , in all fairness , as stated before , most places will muller stuff from time to time , so it's more up to the packaging than the courier

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.