Alloy wheel centre caps,best suggestions?

Sherv

Having sold on my OZ's,the centre caps had to go with them.Had them fitted on the Nakajima alloys that are on my car,these;

20130914_151109_zps804e8e3e.jpg

Was always really a temporary fix,for aesthetic purposes as the Nakajima's didnt come with any originally.Never seen any caps for them,let alone another set of wheels like them for that matter.Anyhoo, now they dont have any centre caps again.Had a look on the bay at a couple,the diameter of the centre hole of the wheel itself is 58mm.Most seem to have 52 mm inner clip though when you read the small print. Which is obviously too small.Any recommendations?Dont have to be colour dependant particularly as I will obviously customise them later ;)Just need a good tight fit.

Thanks for the recommendation dubs, but I don't do caps, just the bits to stick on them.... I'd have had a text by now if Derren thought I could help him out. :rolleyes:

Shhhhh once i get the caps you'll be the first person i'll come to :)

I have these,spare Derren,

Photo1590_zps08693210.jpg

Had them off Ben a while back for the vert but since had a gen 7 set off him.

They are universal with 2 different size lugs on the back to fit 56-58 between the lugs and 60mm outer.They fit on my Roullets a treat

Your more than welcome to them. If you wont to give them.a try pm me your address mate, and i'le get them posted.

cheers guys,thanks for the replies.Shaun,you have PM

Derren, get another set of OZ centre caps and customise them as req ;)

Hi Jeff,the thought had crossed my mind til i looked up the other day and saw how much they go for.. :wacko:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.