Paint repair

MYK

Ok.

So just got my rear bumper back from stuart, with trd lip fitted and new bonnet. All freshly painted.

Looks like I've chipped it in transit. Can anyone tell me if they think this can be fixed or do I just take the bumper back to stuart to get resprayed again.... :(

I'm gutted. All this time and I've damaged it in moving it to mine :(

76CC9386-BB4D-4414-A55F-E82396DA19BE-336

Spoke to the local chips away guy. He reckons he can do it but it won't be invisible. And the price he's asking for it is the same as stuart wants to paint the whole bumper.

110 mile round trip there and back tomorrow it is then!

Full respray for the second time and it hasn't even been on the car :lol:

I also have 2 litres of paint matched to my car kept in a suitable location as a "just incase" for paint :) hahaha

Will be a couple more weeks before the back end is sorted but at least I'll have a new bonnet on the car soon.

I'm just going to wrap it in blankets and pillows and make it cozy in the back of the car. Then drive like a granny and wear cotton wool gloves while I fit it lol

I beleive it. With about 8 known shades of thunder grey it's easy to see why! :lol:

Back to stuart today to drop it back off. 220 mile this weekend collecting and dropping off parts :lol:

I beleive it. With about 8 known shades of thunder grey it's easy to see why! :lol:

Back to stuart today to drop it back off. 220 mile this weekend collecting and dropping off parts :lol:

I'm not gonna be able to get the spats to you before you leave so I'm just gonna mail them to Stuart :)

No worries dude :) just thought it may have saved half the postage or even all of it if you PayPald him the money as I'll be collecting my bumper in a week or two if you want them picking up :)

Saves the postage, chances of getting damaged, and incase you where thinking of collecting a 110 mile trip lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.