WHERE ARE ALL THE CELICA'S

johndmorgan

I doubt you will see many in rural areas,more in towns and cities. Over time they will dwindle in numbers due to age and write offs so you will see even less.The Gen 7 is a timeless classic design which will look just as good in ten years, maybe in another five years they will be a sought after car so they could be worth hanging on to :)

Guest Ambermile

Was going to say where are all the Celica's what? but thought better of it :P

They do seem to be dwindling fast though I have to say... when I got mine a little over a year ago I noticed lots of them (as you do with a new car) but not so much these days - maybe it's a seasonal thing?

Yes I think you will see a lot more in Spring /Summer, lots will use them as weekend cars. My car only came out in fine weather at weekends by the previous owner. I don't think it ever saw rain or snow until I bought it back in January, it's only got 15k on the clock now but this is rising steadily by 6k year,it's there to be driven not locked up in a garage :)

I went to the lake district for 3 days this summer as well and didn't see a single Gen 7 although I think I did see a GTfour. It's also rare I see them where I live in rural south Scotland but when I'm up in Edinburgh I see quite a lot

I commute daily 70 miles through the rush hour around Manchester and must see thousands of cars each day. I usually see 2 other gen 7s at the most. Plus a gen 6 nearly every morning because he sets off at the same time as me.

The thing which strikes me when I see another gen 7 on the road is how small they look.

Took the coach from Cardiff to London Sat, back Sun, saw none the entire time.

All i saw were endless silver/grey euro box like mini cars and 4 by 4s, punctuated only by a purple something JDM, and a VW with lumo wheels.

It was an incredibly grey, boring sight....massed armies of uniformed soulless cars....

Took the coach from Cardiff to London Sat, back Sun, saw none the entire time.

All i saw were endless silver/grey euro box like mini cars and 4 by 4s, punctuated only by a purple something JDM, and a VW with lumo wheels.

It was an incredibly grey, boring sight....massed armies of uniformed soulless cars....

I usually do the same trip in my gen 4 once a month and maybe see 1 or 2 per trip so not too many

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.