Best Comments

GT Bob

Our works security loves mine,they keep stopping me for 'spot' checks :rolleyes: I actually commented on my own car when I went to see it,the previous owner lifted the garage door up and the first word I spoke was 'Beautiful' :drool:

I've had nothing but nice comments since I got it. Everybody seems to love it.

Probably the best were from my project manager at work:

"Your neighbours will think you've come into money!"

...and from my next door neighbour after looking at the rev counter:

"NINE thousand?!"

Only been an owner for a few months. Never ever thought I would mod it at all. Not my scene. But had to agree it could look better so a quick lower, wider, rebrake, rebadge and polish later and I attended my first show. Another member put a pic of BBetty up with his weekend photos a couple of days ago. Baring in mind she was parked up with Booth, Tabba, Hoody, Yorkie, Silver oh so shiney Surfer, Wideboy, Lex, Nurse Amy et al I was chuffed as a butty! :D:D :D

Awesome car for the money. Great website and teriffic people I have met through here. Looking forward to some further tinkering.

SILVER I need some of your magic wheel polish. New wheels on wagon next week Yay!

have been chit chatting to the woman who sits next to me for months on and off about bits of work I am doing to my car when the topics of "what you up to at the weekend" comes up. I showed her a picture of it today, and she said (ish) " I thought you had an old banger the amount you fiddle with it, not a beautiful car!".

Which was good and also not so good :D

• 2 weeks later...

Filled up at Shell other month and went to pay.

Woman - "pump four?"

Me - "yes thanks"

Woman - "£84 please, bet it doesn't do well on fuel does it?"

Me - "yeah your right there!"

Woman - "well at least you can say you've owned a Porsche"

Me - "eh?"

Woman - "yours is the white Porche isn't it?"

Me - "it's a Toyota"

Woman - "oh, well it looks nice".

Kind of a compliment?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.