Annoying things people say about ur car...

I have to admit that, before I knew much about Toyotas or Celicas, that I saw a Celica with a TRD badge on the back and thought it was a diesel! Not so daft - there are plenty of diesel coupes on the market nowadays. It's for that reason that I won't let a TRD sticker anywhere near my car!

I was just getting into my car in Maccy D's car park in Bridport last Wednesday, the owner of the car parked next to mine looked over my car

"Nice car mate, only got a small engine though, could do at least a 1.6 in it"

Then he got into his L reg. Corsa 1.2.

I wanted to shove his Big Mac takeaway straight up his arse.

Fucking wanker, twat, shit brain, tosser, c*nt.

Delete what you think is not appropriate............

one of my friends at work "Martin, Ive just bumped your car and scratched it" me rage for like 10 minutes then he finally tells me its a joke, i wanted to kill him even more!!

My manager and I had a brief conversation that went like this:

Me: Why do you park your car (passenger side) so close to my car ? (to my drivers side)

MGR: because I think it's funny

Me: but I could open my door and hit your car and both our cars may get damaged

MGR: don't care mines a company car

Me: so you think it's funny if I damage my car then?

MGR: Yeah

Me: Really? I'm telling you now you won't be f**cking laughing if I damage my car, of that much I can f**cking assure you!

MGR:QUICK EXIT STAGE LEFT

pr**k

There really are some selfish b**tards out there.

My manager and I had a brief conversation that went like this:

Me: Why do you park your car (passenger side) so close to my car ? (to my drivers side)

MGR: because I think it's funny

Me: but I could open my door and hit your car and both our cars may get damaged

MGR: don't care mines a company car

Me: so you think it's funny if I damage my car then?

MGR: Yeah

Me: Really? I'm telling you now you won't be f**cking laughing if I damage my car, of that much I can f**cking assure you!

MGR:QUICK EXIT STAGE LEFT

pr**k

There really are some selfish b**tards out there.

Ive claimed one of the managers car park spots, forcing them to park somewhere else just cus its under a camera and its right next to the entrance and i love my car more than they do.

Stopped for fuel (again!) in the Evo the other day and conversation with the guy behind the counter:

Me: Pump 4 please

Him: Pump 4, £30 please sir

Me: Thanks - Hand over cash

Him: Thanks, that's a lovely looking Subaru by the way

Me: C**t

If you don't know what your on about then don't make out that you do :rolleyes: :lol:

• Like 1

I was just getting into my car in Maccy D's car park in Bridport last Wednesday, the owner of the car parked next to mine looked over my car

"Nice car mate, only got a small engine though, could do at least a 1.6 in it"

Then he got into his L reg. Corsa 1.2.

I wanted to shove his Big Mac takeaway straight up his arse.

Fucking wanker, twat, shit brain, tosser, c*nt.

Delete what you think is not appropriate............

No, I think you just about have it covered there.............

Did he lick your hand and pee on the floor ?

more a combination of unnecessary excitement and slobbering

about the st205 i've had the following recently but i've generally always had this rubbish from people who dont know anything but insist on giving opinion s lol.

Oh you've still got that car? when are you going to get something decent?

why are you wasting all your money on that? (odd really considering they have no idea how much has been spent on it, and when they are informed that its less than the monthly payments over the same time period on there new kia econobox they look, well.. rather sad!.)

why are you modifying that, do you think your going to do a better job than toyota? ( they presumably worked for toyota at some point in the past and know catagorically as fact that toyota reached the absolute pinnacle of perfection in every aspect of the car and that it was tailored, individually for everyones needs. )

But your cars always in the garage you need something more reliable. ( the car go's to the garage once a year, its called the MOT.. and it has never once broken down to date ).

Edited by Zuban
  • Like 1

Friend: Where's the car?

Me: in the garage

Friend: What's wrong with it?

me: Nothing, just getting the wheels aligned

me: Nothing, just an MOT

This list could go on and on, people must think the word garage instantly means there is something wrong which gets annoying

My dad loves my driving my car but complains about me spending money on because "I wont make any money back on when i want to sell it" which i reply its my car, my money and I spend it on the things I like

why are you wasting all your money on that? (odd really considering they have no idea how much has been spent on it, and when they are informed that its less than the monthly payments over the same time period on there new kia econobox they look, well.. rather sad!.)

What is wrong with people, why do so many people insist buying ecobox cars? Do they really think because they're new that they're better than older higher spec cars for a fraction of the price? They must truly believe that the stupid incencitives like the extra 10mpg, halfed road tax and cheaper insurance will add up to less than what they actually paid for the car. Although if people didn't buy them then I suppose our cars wouldn't stand out so much

What is wrong with people, why do so many people insist buying ecobox cars? Do they really think because they're new that they're better than older higher spec cars for a fraction of the price? They must truly believe that the stupid incencitives like the extra 10mpg, halfed road tax and cheaper insurance will add up to less than what they actually paid for the car. Although if people didn't buy them then I suppose our cars wouldn't stand out so much

yeah people don't look at things rationally or holistically sometimes, so end up paying 2-300 quid a month on a nice if dull new car either on finance or lease etc, but if you stick 200 quid a month into a bank account, that's enough to keep a faff well looked after each year.

my favourite is the "oh I couldn't afford a car like that!" when reffering to something like a faff or an evo etc. That person then go's and spunks 15 grand on new or near new 1.4 hatchback of blandness thinking they have it sussed. Thing is 15 grand will get you a tommi makkinen edition evo, and leave you with enough money to run it for three years before selling it for as much as it cost you if you keep it right, there is tons of cars far more interesting and exciting to own for that sort of money over the same time period. What they are doing though is absolving themselves of any hassle in ownership, which is fair enough some people don't want to be worrying about older cars and potential breakdowns etc, its just the argument that they cant afford it when they quite clearly can that's annoying!.

me: Nothing, just getting the wheels aligned

me: Nothing, just an MOT

This list could go on and on, people must think the word garage instantly means there is something wrong which gets annoying

My dad loves my driving my car but complains about me spending money on because "I wont make any money back on when i want to sell it" which i reply its my car, my money and I spend it on the things I like

if your old man is like mine, and has bought new cars or nearly new cars, just remind him that the amount he has lost in depreciation probably eclipses what you've spent on mods, and he aint ever getting that back!

if your old man is like mine, and has bought new cars or nearly new cars, just remind him that the amount he has lost in depreciation probably eclipses what you've spent on mods, and he aint ever getting that back!

He bought a new Ford Focus back in 2006, just traded it in for peanuts and got himself a new Insignia and he has no knowledge on cars whatsoever, he makes me cry when I watch him clean *torture* his car but yea, "Dads always know best" haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.