Annoying things people say about ur car...

Oops. I wouldn't have minded if there was an actual reason for them to stop me. Making up four different excuses including the fact that my brand new tyres were looking bare and that I had been revving my engine very loudly in the neighbourhood...I was not impressed. Got an apology from the guy's superior though. I guess that's something.

That's not on! My friend got pulled over by armed police because his new car had a firearms marker on it :/ was hilarious at the time but only the first time it happened, he had to go into the station and complain eventually.

That's not on! My friend got pulled over by armed police because his new car had a firearms marker on it :/ was hilarious at the time but only the first time it happened, he had to go into the station and complain eventually.

Ouch! That's bad. A friend of mine had a drug marker on his car for months after he bought it. After a few months of complaining, it was finally removed.

If I find the black Celica that has been getting me into trouble I may have a few stern words.

i wish i got that, i hear the complete opposite..

Have to say I've hardly seen any women driving Gen 7s. Not heard the hairdresser comment either! I do get it mostly from women though...a classic was a lady who after a bit of road rage screamed "At least I'm not driving my boyfriend's car you ****". Hah.

Me :- Can you change the oil and filter please???

National Autocentre Mech :- Of corse we can sir ......................(long pause) .................................. what is it some kind of Mazda?????

On a side note only Celica Ive ever been pulled in was Kittiis

Edited by Ghoulscout

"Thats a very loud car, My husbands a police office so I wouldn't drive it past my house" Which was pretty interesting due to the fact I had no idea where the lady actually lived.

To which you replied "That's a very FAT arse, don't drive it past my house"

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.