Annoying things people say about ur car...

"It's loud".... My damaged hearing and inability to whisper could tell you that

The thing is...it was a policeman that said it. 3rd time in a month I'd been pulled over.

Whoever is causing trouble in a black celica in Surrey, please stop. :(

Now that is harsh! I've only been pulled over once in mine :/ ever...

i totally was :D lesson learned :(

Oops. I wouldn't have minded if there was an actual reason for them to stop me. Making up four different excuses including the fact that my brand new tyres were looking bare and that I had been revving my engine very loudly in the neighbourhood...I was not impressed. Got an apology from the guy's superior though. I guess that's something.

I had just picked up a bumper in Exeter for Gimba to drop off ay Johnyboys barbie the next day..................

Got pulled at Newton Abbot.....

" Do you know it's an offence to drive with flashing red lights at the front of your car sonny....Oh hello Sir, sorry, I was expecting a 19 yr old to wind down the window"

" Yes. Sorry Officer, just picked up this bumper for a mate. Sent him this pic here and forgot to turn them off. Very sorry won't happen again."

:blush::blush: :blush: :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

"Mind how you go, move alaong."

Pfft!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.