Twin pot calliper refurb?

Wickie

Would be interested to find out how good the Big Red caliper rebuild kits are. I've tried the Brakes International ones and they're ok, but only ok. The slider boots only lasted a year or two because the rubber is a bit on the thin side. :(

;)

must admit i did too when i first heard of them.

have seen some good feedback from people who've used them over the last couple of years iirc

Cool may be sorted i just need to see if twin pot carriers from Superstrut will fit UK GT, callipers do but not sure about carrier(slider), cause if they do i will need to have carriers cleaned up and painted. :rolleyes:

Cool may be sorted i just need to see if twin pot carriers from Superstrut will fit UK GT, callipers do but not sure about carrier(slider), cause if they do i will need to have carriers cleaned up and painted. :rolleyes:

SS3 Superstrut twin pots will fit the UK GT as long as you use the UK GT Carriers. Got a setup for sale in need of a refurb if you are interested.. got GT4 twinpot rears to go with it as well!

Bought them to do the conversion on mine, but got other priorities now.

SS3 Superstrut twin pots will fit the UK GT as long as you use the UK GT Carriers. Got a setup for sale in need of a refurb if you are interested.. got GT4 twinpot rears to go with it as well!

Bought them to do the conversion on mine, but got other priorities now.

Cheers Ben but i have the twin pots as the 6 i am breaking is superstrut plus i have just come across a set thats just been refurbished so i will prob use them and sell the 2 sets of callipers that i have. What pads go on them though? I have been told it's pads from MR2 not Celica pads? But thank you for offer mate, rears ar too much bother to swap to GT4 ones, had the wiki from Mondo who did his SS1 so i will just refurb my rears. :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.