Where Have You Been In Your Celica Today?

So, what journeys do people take in their Celica on any given day?

Be good to see how people use their Celicas :) Daily Driver? Weekend Toy? Show Car? Track Car?

So far, today i have been - Home to Supermarket 1/2 mile, Supermarket to Work 1 mile, Work to Warehouse 2 miles, Warehouse to Home 3 1/2 miles.

Total: 7 miles

Plan to go out later also which will add over 10 miles to the count.

3 miles to work 3 miles back good job there's a nice stretch of 60 road to open her up on ;)

3 miles,I like to think you sit in it on your drive warming it up first though!

Drove 10 miles back from my gf's this morning then another 5 mile trip to the gym and supermarket late morning. That's not an average day though. Over the weekend I did a couple of hundred mile round trip from tamworth to Northampton, then to Peterborough, back to Northampton and back home again. I generally do around 1300 miles a month and use the car very day.

3 miles,I like to think you sit in it on your drive warming it up first though!

Indeed I do mate. 5 minutes ticking over on the drive. But the first 1.7 miles is 30 road so it's nicely warmed before the nice stretch to open her ;)

My faff , nothing more than a work horse , Monday and Friday , about 100 stops around customers , tues /wed into town , or school run (yes faffs ARE family cars ) Thursday office blat , weekends shopping

I could save a fortune if I used a yaris , but comon , where is the fun in that ?

Well in theory 5 days a week 1.5 miles through 30mph 'burbs to work and back. Similar to gym and back after work 4 days a week (and on the 5th day he rested......and has a beer!) Weekend dog walking and the usual pootling. Strangely since getting the Celi the journey home has suddenly doubled to take in a stretch of dual carriage way on the way home because if you don't use the lift daily it rusts up right? cough. hmm. Today is a good day. Meeting in Exeter all afternoon = zzzzzzzz at 20mph, if you are lucky, on the 380 to Newton Abbot then weeeeeeeeeeeeeee along dual carriage way up hill down dale for 10 miles , only one gatso and 45p a mile. Thanks you. :thumbs:

Sometimes go out with sons for a blip on Dartmoor, but not too often as we are a bit competitive and wish to remain "nil points!"

Well, normal work today, 40m round trip. But yesterday I went for an interview in Bakewell, that was a reaz drive up. Don't think I dropped off lift once as soon as I hit the peak district. :D I can safely say, if I get the job - the rise in pay would go straight on fuel. LMAO.

Nowhere sadly, not since hitting a badger last week. Just waiting for some free time to have a look and assess the repair.

Normally a 30mile round trip to the train station on a daily basis. All 60 limit twisty country roads, such a chore....

44 mile round trip to the local Toyota garage to pay for my wife's new car. Sales manager thought my TS looked in excellent condition 4&1/2 years from selling it to me.

Monday = nowhere, Tuesday = nowhere, Today = nowhere, I'll give you another update tomorrow stay tuned.

Saturday = Lichfield

I've gone to work in it as usual.

No where for nearly a month now :(

I'll be doing a 300 mile (each way) trip to aberdeen shortly for a training course, despite some of my colleagues doing the same thing in my hometown! Quite looking forward to the run out though :lol:

I love how many are using Celica's as daily drives. They may not be the most practical/ Economic in this day and age, But it think it proves they are worthwhile in so many other ways!

Edited by rich_p
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.