What DONT you like about your Celica?

foxxy

As others have said, cup holders in a daft place and the big fuel tank that costs nearly £90 to fill :S.

Also, every abnormal noise I hear makes money flash before my eyes... they are called a Faff for a reason, lets just say that lol. It makes me dream of simpler cars.

Edited by MattW

You can get near flush fit USB sockets for power from the cig lighter, then use USB cable for sat nav power, which again is alot less chunky than the normal cig lighter power adapter.

Griffin make a double USB thing for about a £10 sold in tesco. No doubt cheaper on Ebay.

I'm currently not liking that my Celica is overseas in another country, and the missus has the keys!! :blink:

or you could re-position it in the fag tray pocket..i made a little plate to hold it,wrapped it, fits real nice... :)

20130619_141432_zps7cdafd67.jpg

Edited by Trebor4460

You can get near flush fit USB sockets for power from the cig lighter, then use USB cable for sat nav power, which again is alot less chunky than the normal cig lighter power adapter.

Griffin make a double USB thing for about a £10 sold in tesco. No doubt cheaper on Ebay.

I'm currently not liking that my Celica is overseas in another country, and the missus has the keys!! :blink:

Thanks Rich I will have a look at that. (didnt know such an item existed!)

When you say other country, do you mean like Great Britain to Ireland :P

Edited by Damnation

Guest Ambermile

Only thing that used to bug me was no cruise control, now that's sorted it's perfect.

Except that it seems like everyone has better lights than me, even though I got HIDs. Always been the same no matter what car I have, everyone else's are brighter, look cooler and have a better spread :(

I could do with the rain not coming straight off the roof and in through the window if i put it down a bit when its raining, grrr

that's on both models..

Amen to that sister. This is definitely something i dont like

Also the power/speed/torque. Could definitely do with another 10-20 bhp/mph/lbft.

Edited by scorps1212

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.